Extension of NOVASOME Research and Development Centre Sp. z o.o. to develop innovative projects
Measure 1.2 Innovative enterprises
Sub-measure: 1.2.1 Innovative enterprises – horizontal competition
Scheme: 1.2 B Creation and development of R&D enterprises infrastructure
Total value of the project PLN 9 208 492,13
Co-financing amount PLN 1,499,005.33
Project duration: October 2016 – December 2017
The aim of the project is the development of Novasome R&DC by investing in analytical and technological equipment, intangible assets and other necessary infrastructure that will be used to conduct scientific research and development works for the creation of innovative products and services in the areas indicated in the R&D work plan.
The project includes:
- acquisition of analytical and technological equipment for the R&D Department;
- acquisition of computer hardware;
- installation works associated with the connection of R&D devices, and modernisation works related to the adaptation of the ground floor for the disabled;
- participation of R&D staff in training to improve their skills, including in the use of new research equipment;
- informational and promotional activities for the project.